iPad Tip of the Week: Emailing Photos and Videos
For this Tip of the Week, I will show you how to easily add photos and videos to email messages. This video is 1 minute and 20 seconds long.
iPad tip of the week: Emailing Photos and Videos:
With the release of iOS 6 it is now easier than ever to add photos/videos to emails. You can now add them from within the email itself. Here is how:
- Open the mail app
- Create a new email message by tapping the new mail icon in the top right corner of the screen
- Tap and hold anywhere in the body of the message to bring up a list of options.
- Locate the option that is labeled “Insert Photo or Video” and tap that option
- You will now be presented with a box labeled photos, which will give you access to your media. Choose camera roll or photo stream depending on where your attachment is located.
- After taping either camera roll or photo stream, tap the item that you want to attach to the email.
- Tap the use button located in the top right corner to attach the item to the mail message.
- Complete your email and then send.